Guest speaker!!! Alex is here to offer support tips to everyone!
- Connection issues? If you see a “No Device ID” error on your Menuat screen, this is a sign that the device is not receiving internet signal. The first thing that you should do is run a power cycle, this means turning the power off and on the media player that is giving you this error, the same goes if you have SSSP screens. You also have to make sure your dedicated internet to your Menuat screen is working and the device is receiving this network signal.
- If you are still not sure if the device displaying this connection error is receiving internet, please go to network settings and check that the network status says “connected”.
- If it shows “not connected”, please make sure the wifi is turned on and you have selected your dedicated wifi network from the list. If you do not see your dedicated wifi listed, please make sure you have internet service.
- What to do when your power goes out? Power outages can be very common in fast moving businesses such as restaurants and may cause electronics and networks to malfunction. It is recommended to use a surge protector with a battery power backup, also known as “Uninterruptible Power Supply”. This device will keep any electronic powered on when a power surge occurs just as long as it meets the voltage requirements.
A good affordable Uninterruptible Power Supply we recommend is the APC BE550G: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16842101311
- Would you like to send a software reset to your menus?If you would like to send a software reset to all your menus in order to refresh them without having to contact our 24/7 support line then you can do this by logging into your Menuat Edit dashboard. If you have Menuat Edit unlocked, then you can do this as well as the ability to make instant live edits to your menu. Please do the following to send a reset to your menus.
- Log on to Menuat Edit with your username and password.
- On the top right your will see a gear icon, click on it.
- As soon as the edit page windows appears, scroll all the way down until you see the ”save” button and click on it.
If you do not have Menuat Edit unlocked and would like to add it to your plan, please contact Sean by phone at (904) 495-0616 ext.704 or email him.